Find out what your bedroom says about you.
Don’t wait, call 503-232-2543.
I can’t think of a better way to maximize my day than have a restful night’s sleep. That’s why I am want you to have this comprehensive and complimentary pdf: “27 Bedroom Concepts To Maximize Your Health, Happiness And Peace Of Mind”.
You’re important in this world. And I want to say “Thank you!” with my Feng Shui guide when you subscribe to my email list. You will be sent periodic blogs featuring Feng Shui inspired content and special offers.
Sleep is more than just zzzzzz. Your bedroom is the most important room in the house because it is your place to feel nourished and rejuvenated. It is vital that your body’s systems regenerate at night or you will lose power during the day no matter how much caffeine you pour into your body. This guide spells out which bed arrangements can set you on edge and what steps to take that will remove negative Ch’i from the room. Plus I have included some inspiring color tips that brighten your mood, your relationships and help you feel enthusiastic about everything you achieve. You’ll feel marvelous knowing that you’ve got Feng Shui secrets in your bedroom.
Humans need a comforting, intimate space because:
- The time you spend in the bedroom permeates all areas of your life.
- It deeply affects your clarity of mind.
- The bed arrangement directly influences feeling at peace.
- Adequate sleep is essential to performing well during the day.
- Where your bed is placed can ease your mind or cause emotional upset, the later keeping you distracted from accomplishing what you set out to do.